The PADS Router course teaches you the workflow of completing designs using the latest version of Mentor Graphics PADS Router. View course highlights ↓
Instructor-Led Online Training
Our instructor-led online classes offer all the benefits of classroom training without the travel. Participate in a live classroom experience, complete with hands-on exercises and course materials, directly from your office.
|Jun 16–19||8–2 PM
Full instructor-led courses in a Mentor training facility, with complete course materials and access to classroom computers.
|Aug 21–22||Fremont||9–5 PM
|Sep 25–26||Longmont||9–5 PM
|Don't see the class you need? Request a class|
During this course are guided through the steps of completing a PCB design started in PADS Layout. Course highlights include placing parts, routing a printed circuit board using manual, interactive and automatic routing modes, and verifying the design.
Detailed lab exercises help reinforce what is discussed during the lectures and provide you with extensive tool usage experience under the guidance of our industry expert instructors.
You will learn how to
- Customize and work with the PADS Router user interface
- Place components
- Set an autorouting strategy
- Assign Properties, Rules and Routing Preferences for the Design and its Objects
- Route, Fanout and Optimize nets by Interactive Selection
- Use the Command Window to View Reports
- Set Layer Direction, Corner and Quality Options for Optimal Routing
- Using the PADS Router link (from PADS Layout)
- Interface Usage and Customization
- Setting Design Options
- Preparing Batch Routing
- Setting Routing Rules and Limitations in the Properties Interface
- Dispersing Vias, Routing and Optimizing
- Generating and Viewing Reports
- Routing a Design
PCB Design Managers
PCB Designers interested in learning how to take full advantage of PADS Router
PADS Layout training or familiarity with PADS Layout software
Autorouting experience is helpful but not required
|Course Part Number||