PADS Layout Advanced
The PADS Advanced Layout course will help you understand advanced PCB design techniques for the use in printed circuited design. View course details ↓
Full instructor-led courses in a Mentor training facility, with complete course materials and access to classroom computers.
|Aug 28||Fremont||9–5 PM
|Oct 31||Marlborough||9–5 PM
|Don't see the class you need? Request a class|
As you progress through this course you will strengthen you PCB design skills to help manage complete startup design files content for custom PCB designs, handle complex split plane shapes, generate PCB design variants, generate testpoint data and manage RF design layouts.This course covers often overlooked PCB design requirements to help generate a more complete PCB package for mamufacture.
You Will Learn How To
- Write the learning objectives for the course.
- Understand PCB Startup files
- Create physical design reuse
- Add and modify PCB attributes
- Create and modify split plane design layers
- Create and use design variants
- Understand the DFT Audit utility
- Understand RF capabilities within the tool
Throughout this course, extensive hands-on lab exercises provide you with practical experience using PADS Advanced Layout software.
PADS Layout Course
Adequate Design Knowledge using PADS Layout
Familiarity with concepts of PCB design terminology
Familiarity with concepts of PCB design
|Course Part Number||