PADS Routing - Increase Your Productivity Today
On-demand Web Seminar
This webinar shows how you can increase your productivity while adhering to design rules. It's easy with the powerful interactive and automated routing capabilities of the PADS ES Suite.
PCB Routing is no longer as simple as "connecting the dots." Today's electronic products require designers to follow stringent rules to ensure that designs can be manufactured quickly, while still meeting all PCB design guidelines and high-speed requirements.
What You Will Learn
- How to add design rules and high-speed constraints to your design
- How to use unique interactive routing capabilities to meet design constraints
- How to set automatic routing strategies and use selective routing for high completion rates
- How to use PADS AutoRouter to test multiple placement and rule strategies while doing other tasks
About the Presenter
Brent Klingforth worked at HP for 10 years as an R&D tech and a PCB designer. He currently works for Oasis Sales as their Senior Application Engineer specializing in Schematic, PCB, and Manufacturing products. He has worked with engineering tools for 20+ years with roles including PCB design, tool training, customer support, consulting and is an IPC certified designer.
Who Should View
- PCB designers and engineers looking to increase their productivity
- PCB designers and engineers seeking to increase their knowledge of PADS AutoRouter
Automatically Create Differential Pairs in PADS
Use PADS integrated projects for fast, easy, automatic creation of differential pairs. Watch how PADS creates 50 pairs in less than 30 seconds!…
PADS VX: Roundtable Webinar
This webinar will show the advantages of the PADS VX release, and will also answer questions from the PADS community.…
Other Related Resources
PADS VX: Q&A from the Live Roundtable Webinar
White Paper: This document includes answers to the questions that were asked during the European and US webinar sessions. Questions and answers are arranged by subject. If you missed the webinar or simply want to reference...…
Six Tips to Help Desktop PCB Designers Address the Challenges of RF and Microwave Designs
White Paper: The common base for many of today’s electronic products is wireless technology, which relies on RF circuitry. Yet, RF circuitry can intimidate even the most confident designers. In fact, for many...…