Quickly define and complete your PCB designs with the world’s most powerful desktop design environment, PADS 9.5.
With the ability to do pre- and post-layout simulations, analog simulation, thermal analysis, and schematic definition in addition to powerful layout and routing, PADS 9.5 lets you expand your capabilities beyond typical PCB tools. Download now
What you get
We created PADS 9.5 for engineers who want complete product definition within a single solution, and layout designers who need high-speed routing capabilities.
This licensed evaluation software is fully functional and yours to try for free, for 30 days, with no limitation. It includes free translators and a complete evaluation guide.
How to get it
Complete a short request form and accept the evaluation software license agreement. An email will then be sent to you with a direct link to download the evaluation software and your date-sensitive 30-day license file attached. (1.55 GB)
The license file allows the evaluation software to be installed on the computer with the host id (ethernet MAC address) provided on the request form. The 30-day evaluation period will begin immediately when you receive the license file, not when you install the software.
- Hardware platform: PC
- Operating systems: Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista SP1 (32-bit), Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Memory requirements: 1GB RAM (min)
- Disk space requirements: Download 1GB, Installation 3GB
- Includes all the tools you need to complete your electronic design
- Powerful automatic and interactive routing capabilities that meet your design intent
- Pre- and post-layout signal integrity analysis
- Analog simulation, thermal analysis, and more
- In short, the most powerful desktop electronic design environment available
- Schematic editing with CIS
- Variant management
- PCB layout
- Interactive push & shove
- RF design tools
- Advanced 3D viewing
- MCAD outputs
- Analog simulation
- Thermal analysis
- Signal integrity analysis
- High-speed design rules
- High-speed interactive routing
- Evaluation guide, quickstart guides, tutorials, and concept guides to get you started
Deploy and evaluate PADS software on your desktop! Step-by-step lessons in the PADS evaluation guide walk you through the complete design process, from schematic capture and simulation, to layout and routing, and out to manufacturing.