Need to share CAD library documentation with others? Need to read PLB files created by LP Wizard? Download the free Land Pattern Viewer. It’s a powerful resource for everyone in the electronics industry.
Free with registration: no cost, no limits, no license required
What you get
- Free download
- Viewable access to a company’s CAD library documentation, including all component attributes, padstack info, land pattern name, and solder joint goals
- Quick search-and-locate capabilities
- 12,000 land patterns (4,000 component packages in 3 IPC environments)
- Component manufacturer information with web-links to package datasheets
- Physical component views superimposed with land patterns
Who needs the Land Pattern Viewer?
- Assembly shops
- Service bureaus
- EE engineers
- Branch offices
- PCB designers
- CAD librarians
How to get it
Click on the download free viewer link, complete a short request form, and accept the software license agreement. An email will then be sent to you with a direct link to download the viewer software. The Land Pattern Viewer software package .zip file is 40 MB.